Instead of the traditional summer school and workshop, this year a
post-graduate summer school (PGSS) targeted at experienced users of ACT-R will take place from
Sunday July 17 to Tuesday July 19, 2011 at the White Mountain Hotel in
North Conway, NH. The goal
of the post-graduate summer school is to reflect on the ACT-R theory
and discuss in depth the issues that have arisen since the last major
architectural developments (and the last PGSS in 2001).
- [7/21/11] Talk slides are now available on the Program page.
- [7/12/11] The Final Program is now available.
- [6/1/11] The tentative Program has been posted.
- [6/1/11] Registration has closed.
- [3/22/11] Registration is now open.
- [1/14/11] ACT-R PGSS 2011 is announced.